Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tuesday Talk: Principal's Office

I know, I know, it's not Tuesday. Three day weekends throw me off schedule.

I'm standing in the school office and I can hear the principal talking to a student (at least, I'm assuming it was a student, I hope it was a student and not a teacher; it could have been several students, I guess).
Principal: Was biting him the right thing to do?
[If the student responded, it was too quiet for me to overhear.]
Principal: Was biting him the right thing to do?
[Again, I don't hear a response.]
Principal: Was choking him the right thing to do?
Parent Standing Next To Me In The Office: What does she expect the kid to say? Yes?
Me: Well, it seemed like the most reasonable thing to do at the time...
Principal: Was hitting him the right thing to do?

No comments: