Sunday, July 24, 2005

And we're off!

We're taking off for a 2-week, er, vacation, I guess. Leaving tomorrow early morning, headed first to points south. Jonah has a check-up with his orthopedist in Sacramento. We are also planning on meeting up with a family I met through our online support group who are expecting a baby with clubfoot. From there we head to Eugene where John is presenting a paper at a small meeting. The kids and I plan on swimming in the hotel pool a lot. Finally we'll go up to Seattle to visit my family and John's daughter Rachel.

So there you have it. I'll try to post while we're on the road, I'm sure I'll have some good stories to tell.

The kids, by the way, are very excited about going on this trip. We went to pick John up from his office today and when we got back home Jonah did not want to get out of the car. "Noooo! I not get out of the car! I be on my trip." Hopefully he'll still be feeling this way after 6+ hours in the car tomorrow.

No comments: