Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's Beginning to Feel A lot Like...

...I'm sick. Uck.

Jonah's had one of his trademark marathon colds for nearly a week and the rest of us have been fighting it off--along with the myriad other bugs that are going around this time of year. John looked like he was about to succumb a few days ago and I told him I would take it personally if he did. Only someone terribly inconsiderate would get sick right as we are getting ready to head up to Seattle for Christmas. I would never do such a thing.

Or would I?

I've had spells today of feeling pretty awful, but I don't think it's going to get much worse. I managed to get a few things checked off my to-do list ("make a to-do list" being the first item on that list), made dinner, cleaned up, took a nice nap with Jonah. Most of the presents are wrapped and packed up into a big tub o' goodies (there are still the things I bought myself and that I insist John will wrap--I've got to draw the line somewhere). Tomorrow I'll be getting all the laundry done and start on the packing. We'll be out of here early, early Friday morning.

1 comment:

heels said...

Just because it's not National Blog Posting Month any more doesn't mean that you are allowed to stop writing!

How was your holiday? What have you been cooking? How huge, beautiful, and brilliant are your children now? C'mon- make with the typey-typing!